dinsdag 26 mei 2009

Update

I have updated my send map and received map. My UNESCO Collection is updated as well! Besides the Round Robins I particpate in, the tags I did last week and the lottery I won, is it very empty in my mailbox. My officials are traveling mostly very long. Last week, a few officials reached there destination and I have send now officials to 10 different countries! Denmark was the 10th country! The last official I received was on 15th may...that is almost 10 days ago!!! It is very weird that there is such a long time between some officials sometimes.. Like this:

NL-164415 16 May
NL-160683 4 May

I have traveling at least 4 officials al the time but I do not understand the system anymore ;) Sometimes I receive a lot and then 10 days nothing...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten