zondag 10 mei 2009

Unbelievable!

It's unbelievable. A few days ago I wrote on my blog that it is a pity that I have to send many cards to Germany and Finland. Today I requested three addresses and I got Russia , Switzerland and USA !! Maybe because of the fact I have already cards traveling to Finland & Germany. I have already send officials to Switzerland, USA (different state!) and Russia (funny, again to the Moscow Region) but never received from.

My cards for my second Round Robin are on their way too! I participate in a Slavic country & the rest of the world RR and for this group I have to send cards to Brasil, Ukraïne and Slovenia . Three new countries for me, I like those RR! I'm wondering what I will receive back from these 'newbies' (I haven't receive any cards from those countries) :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten