zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Let's the postcrossing begin!

Since last week, I participatie in Postcrossing, a project with the slogan: “send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person somewhere in the world".

I created this blog to keep you up to date about how it is going on with my project. I'm sorry for my bad English sometimes, but I'm not a native speaker. I live in the Netherlands. Before I started with the project, I bought some nice cards and some stamps and I was ready to begin!

At the moment, there are 5 cards sent by me traveling throughout the world and the only thing I can do is sit and wait till they will be registered due to the fact my current limit is sending 5 postcards at once. If some receive one of my cards and register it, I'm the next one who is eligible to receive a postcard from another members and I get the opportunity to send a new one. From which country is always a suprise ;) and that is what I like about the project!

So I have to wait till my cards to Germany, Finland, USA, Taiwan and United Kingom are arrived and registered!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten