maandag 1 juni 2009

The Netherlands RR - Group 53

Last Tuesday I received a lot of cards, so many that I didn't had the time to upload them untill now. This is the last one I found in my mailbox that day. I receveid this card from Xiru via the Netherlands Round Robin - Group 53 and the card was send from Brasil . It is my second card from Brasil and this time from another city; Sao Paulo.



It shows ys the Rue Galvão Buenno; an oriental district. And I really love those cute stamps which they have in Brasil!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello,
    I was just visiting your blog and I notice that you have this Brazilian postcard which would be perfect for the July issue of A FESTIVAL OF POSTCARDS - Signs.
    If you think you might like to take part with this postcard (or another one) then please check out the last issue.
    http://acanadianfamily.com/2009/06/24/a-festival-of-postcards-2nd-ed-main-street/
    Have a good day,
    Evelyn in Montreal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen