zondag 2 maart 2014

22 July 2012 - PL-472628 - Miroslawiec

It has been a while that I wrote a blog about postcrossing. Due to the fact that I decided to move in 2013, I was very busy with sorting out the things for my house and now, in 2014, I have found my old hobby back. I was missing the postcards in my mailbox and making other persons around the world happy with them. I have had many cards since I quit with postcrossing but I have never post them on my blog. I will try to upload them all in the upcoming weeks. 

Let's start with this card from Poland . It has traveled 833 kms in 24 days.  It shows us the city Kolobrzeg. I don't know if I will able to pronounce this city without any mistakses. The city is in the Northern part of Poland, next to the sea. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten