zaterdag 19 september 2009

Surprise card!

Last week, I received a very nice surprise in my mailbox! When I was attending a postcrossing meeting in Colgone last month, I send a few postcrossers a card from this meeting. One of them was alivemary from Ukraïne . We are participating in the same Round Robins and I really enjoy her great cards from the Kiev Lavra. She could get some cards from the UNESCO site L'viv and send one of them to me!! I'm very happy with this new addition for my UNESCO collection! Thanks a lot!





The city of L''viv, founded in the late Middle Ages, was a flourishing administrative, religious and commercial centre for several centuries. The medieval urban topography has been preserved virtually intact (in particular, there is evidence of the different ethnic communities who lived there), along with many fine Baroque and later buildings.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten